2015년 5월 14일 목요일

Analysis of SHELF1

    This was the first time for me to make a TV show. So I felt so excited about it, and  I think it was an interesting experience which I can improve my English too.
    When I was a child, I wanted to be a main broad caster, so, when we did this SHELF we just imitated the form of real TV show, and I think we did it pretty good. I'm also satisfied with the emotion of us, I mean we did expression control well, and just looks like real main broad casters. I think my pronunciation is OK, beacuse I checked words that I didn't know from the dictionary and practiced a lot. 
     We have some shortness besides. For example, we didn't link segments very well, so, the video looks a little strange. Our volume control was terrible too. At the beginning, we didn't add any background music, and because of the stray noise we had to add background music. However,  the result was not good, because the background music covered our voice some times. It seems like if we can do it once more, we will try to do better in volume control and video clips.

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기